|Linux Support: RHEL
All facets of Linux Administration are supported:
- Linux OS installation.
- Linux OS Patching.
- Network configuration: Interfaces, netmasks, routing.
- DNS configuration.
- File system sizing and creation.
- Startup and Shutdown scripts.
- Kernel performance tuning.
- Disaster recovery process implementation.
- Installation and configuration of new hardware.
- Installation of third party software packages.
Why Your Organization Can Benefit
Linux is rapidly becoming a force to be reckoned with. It is has made the leap into the
enterprise. To leverage the power and cost effectiveness of Linux, you will need an
experienced admin to install, configure and manage Linux in your data center.
How we provide Linux Support
The availability and performance data we collect and graph for you in real
time will allow us to resolve issues before they become issues. Disk space,
CPU load, Disk IO load and network interface errors and saturation are almost
always apparent well before your business suffers an outage. With our secure
remote access console servers, MarZ can handle any task regardless of the
state of the system.
MarZ Consulting can implement a kickstart server along with disaster recovery
images to rapidly restore your servers. Additionally, the kickstart server can be
used as a diagnostic and recovery platform that can be used for system maintenance
i.e. boot from the network into single user mode.