|Sun Solaris Support: Versions 2.5 - 10
All facets of Sun Solaris Administration are supported:
- Solaris OS installation.
- Solaris OS Patching.
- Solaris 10 containers/zones.
- Network configuration: Interfaces, netmasks, routing.
- DNS configuration.
- File system sizing and creation.
- Startup and Shutdown scripts.
- Kernel performance tuning.
- Disaster recovery process implementation.
- Installation and configuration of new hardware.
- Installation of third party software packages.
Why Your Organization Can Benefit
Sun Solaris is a stable, enterprise class operating system. It is as complex
as it is stable, however. It takes years of full time experience to become
a good Solaris administrator. If your business runs on Solaris, you need
someone with sufficient experience to keep you up and running and getting
a good return on investment.
How we provide Solaris Support
The availability and performance data we collect and graph for you in real
time will allow us to resolve issues before they become issues. Disk space,
CPU load, Disk IO load and network interface errors and saturation are almost
always apparent well before your business suffers an outage. With our secure
remote access console servers, MarZ can handle any task regardless of the
state of the system.
MarZ Consulting can implement a jumpstart server along with disaster recovery
images to rapidly restore your servers. Additionally, the jumpstart server can be
used as a diagnostic and recovery platform that can be used for system maintenance
i.e. boot from the network into single user mode.